This handcrafted branch spoon, by Wild Mountain Child, has been hand-carved, sanded & polished by Vietnamese artisans in a traditional craft village. They are ethically made by social enterprises that promote Vietnamese handicrafts, ensuring stability in the industry, work from home opportunities for young mothers and protection for traditional skills and crafts.
The red oak leaf carved at the top of the spoon provides a wide smooth surface for little hands to hold onto. Use it as a spoon, a scoop, a play cooking pot.
A home for tiny treasures or a mode of transport. The play possibilities are endless.
Dimensions: 16cm x 5cm x 5cm
Made from Doussie, a Vietnamese plantation timber
Finished with food-grade oil
Due to the natural nature of this product, no two are the same, there are variations in the wood grains and craftsmanship giving each item its own personality.
CARING FOR YOUR WOODEN ITEMS
To keep your wood looking its best:
- Do not leave submerged in water - a dunk and play is okay
- Dry with a tea towel after getting wet
- Then keep it beautiful with a rub of Beeswax Wood Balm to avoid the fibres lifting.
- Only use mild dishwashing detergent if needed
- Never put wood in the dishwasher
Photos: Wild Mountain Child.